April 9, 2010

Saturday Looks Good To Me//Money in the Afterlife

Tomorrow Looks GOOD To Me: Local Music Friday
What's up with Local Music Fridays?

Before I get started, I just want to tell everyone that yesterday's post was totally accidental. I had no idea that Malcom Mclaren had died. This article provides a little backstory on the famed punk personality's relationship with Ant.

Moving on, it really has been a Good Week! I spent a hell of a lot of it outside and I hope you did too.

But now, the weekend's coming, which makes this band an extra good choice. Saturday Looks Good To Me was the retro pop sounding project of Fred Thomas (also of City Center).

Thomas is a master of sounds and songs. Please enjoy this song and...have a good weekend. Heh.



Money in the Afterlife.mp3


GOODBYE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.