December 1, 2008

Oasis//She's Electric

Welcome back. If you’re like me, you’re still shaking off the cobwebs of the holiday. Too much food and drink! It’s gotta end sometime.

This weekend, I got really drunk at a bar in Astoria called, I shit you not, Sissy Mcginty's. My friends put some songs on the jukebox and one of the songs they played was off the Oasis album (What’s the Story) Morning Glory?. This reminded me that I used to LOVE this album. I immediately went home and downloaded it.

It’s astounding that a band could so blatantly and unabashedly rip off The Beatles in every way possible and still be kind of ok in their own right. I’m not saying that I want to spend tons of my life listening to Oasis, but this album was fun and I love this song. It’s so stupid and catchy.



She’s Electric.mp3

Remember when the news was all about the weekly feuds of the Gallagher Bros? Those were the good ol' days.

She’s electric.
She’s in a family full of eccentrics.

No comments: