August 2, 2010

oOoOO//Nosummer4u

Can you guys believe it’s already August? This is the time of year that New York City starts to smell like dreams deferred and baked garbage. That fleeting moment when our tough exteriors crack and all we want is for someone to take us away from it all. If there’s anyone out there who wants to sweep me off my feet, my preferred destination is the beach!

Today’s sweet song will be the soundtrack while I wait. oOoOO, the moniker of San Fransisco native Christopher Dexter Greenspan, paints a slightly melancholy but danceable vision of wasting the summer away waiting on that special someone.
According to some sources, oOoOO is at the forefront of a new movement called, among other things, “drag”, “witch house” or “haunted house”.

Regardless of his classification, Mr. Greenspan has created a perfect summer track and I can’t wait to hear more from him.



Nosummer4u.mp3

Take me to the water
Summertime, summertime
Maybe we can fall in love

1 comment:

karl said...

thats a rad track. way to start off your run here ethan!