August 13, 2010

The Drums//Saddest Summer

Local Music Friday
What's up with Local Music Friday?

You guys! Can you believe we've been together for two weeks? That's longer than most of my relationships! It's been so much fun sharing great music and stories with you. I hoped that you've enjoyed it as much as I have.

I thought I'd bring things full circle with another song about Summer. The Drums put out their self titled LP this June but this track comes off their 2009 EP Summertime. It's a bouncy and bright song about learning you hate the people you are supposed to love! I could never hate you guys, though! Try and keep cool for the rest of the summer and OSS will return with your regularly scheduled G on Monday. XO



Saddest Summer.mp3

If you've got some childen, just love 'em
If you've got a baby jsut hold 'em

No comments: