October 3, 2008

Fred Thomas//Holland Tunnel

[Local! Music! Friday!]
Tell me...what is this Local Music Fridays?

Fred Thomas is super nice, super talented and super prolific. I have a great memory of the first time I met him in Encore. I traded him a Bob Dylan pin for a Flashpapr record. Good times. Fred also used to work at the best store in Ann Arbor circa 2001 and that store was Boss Guitars. Remember?

Fred has lots of other projects, including City Center and Saturday Looks Good to Me.

I like this song, because it’s a good song and because it’s about the Holland Tunnel, which connects the city in which I live with the state I grew up in/work in. I go through the glorious Holland Tunnel about twice a day 5 days a week. Maybe one day I can listen to this song while going through. I wonder if the world would implode?



Holland Tunnel.mp3

More here .

You don’t have to believe every angry thing everybody says.
No, you don’t believe ever stupid thing.

No comments: