September 29, 2008

Fields of Industry//Point of Contention, I'm Not Afraid of a Fight

[Local! Music! Friday! Monday!]
Tell me...what is this Local Music Fridays?
Sorry that I was lax on Friday. It was a little crazy and I missed my regularly scheduled posting AND Local Music Friday. To make up for it, I’m giving you a double header of "local music" today with Local Music Friday Monday.

Fields of Industry, besides just being a really great name for any artistic project, is my friend Josh’s band. They’re great. This video is also great because of all the friendly faces I can see it in:


Point of Contention [SD version] from Arts vs. Entertainment on Vimeo.

Point of Contention.mp3

I’m Not Afraid of a Fight.mp3

More from Fields of Industry here.

Monday; this is a point of contention.

No comments: